1 hour Aquaduck city and river tour. Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, tours aboard the amphibious ‘Aquaduck’ combine an informative city-tour with a unique and exciting river-cruise. Travelling past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and taking in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks.
Please note you are unable to book on this site within 48hrs of travel. Please contact us if you wish to book within this timeframe.
New on-board audio guide available in 7 languages.
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Korean.
Guests access this using their own wifi enabled device, via wifi provided on board by us. They need to use their headphones, or they can purchase from our reception (check Exclusions).
Once connected, they will be prompted along the tour to select the appropriate track to hear the commentary translation.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
One of the most internationally recognisable icons on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, has always been an entertainment playground with a social scene for the most social of socialites.
The Surfers Paradise you have always known is ever-evolving and this vibrant hub is now home to some of the best restaurants, bars and attractions on the Gold Coast. With a world-class beach and an incredible skyline of high-rises lining the coast, Surfers Paradise is guaranteed to surprise you, delight you and keep the good times rolling well into the night.
Pass By: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
The three-kilometre strip of golden sand between Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean is Australia's iconic beach, a postcard-perfect locale that conjures up 'paradise' to millions.
Pass By: Main Beach, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland
While other suburbs snatch their names from exotic Aboriginal meanings or English seaside villages, Main Beach is far more literal. Situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Main Beach was so named as it was the main surf beach to the town of Southport. But while its name may be obvious, its hidden gems are far more exciting for this is one of the coast's areas which celebrates something old and something new in style.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Free on-board audio guide access available - Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- For the new on-board audio guide, option to purchase headphones from our reception for $4
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aquaduck Gold Coast in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.