Discover Western Australia's spectacular marine life at AQWA! Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly as you go on an underwater journey along our coastline - which is one of the most diverse and extensive in the world.
AQWA only exhibits Western Australian marine life - everything you see here is found in our state's pristine waters, including some of the world's most rare sea creatures like leafy seadragons.
On your visit you'll explore 5 distinct coastal zones and will come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and have the opportunity to interact at the Touch Pool.
AQWA is located within the popular Hillarys Boat Harbour on Perth's stunning Sunset Coast.
About This Deal
Visit: AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular and surprising underwater journey!
On your visit you will discover:
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of a large, living coral reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
- The stunning marine life of Western Australia, one of the world's most diverse and unique coastlines
AQWA offers something for everyone, with free talks and tours daily, in-water adventures, children's activities and school holiday programs! Check the website for what's on now.
AQWA is open 10am-5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One area of AQWA is not wheelchair accessible (Great Southern Stairwell featuring 4 small aquarium)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Free 4 hour parking
- Free guided talks and animal feeds
- Entry/Admission - AQWA
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
9/1/2017 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AQWA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.