The real Australian bush alive with the friendliest wildlife in Australia, plus ancient Aboriginal sites, only an hour from Sydney. Walkabout Park is a real working wildlife sanctuary.
What You'll Get
Visit: Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park, 1 Darkinjung Rd Corner of Peats Ridge Road, Calga, New South Wales 2250 Australia
Animals are either free-roaming through 80 acres of fox-proofed bush, or are in camps if they need extra care. Many of these wonderful Australian animals have been rescued and, although now healthy, can't fend for themselves in the wild. Others are part of breed-for-release programs to reestablish wild populations of threatened species. Some, like the farm animals, have an important role to play in Walkabout Park's conservation education programs. Just immerse yourself in the magic of the animals' world, or join in the ranger-led activities including animal encounters and walkabout tours to visit the Aboriginal sites, learn about bush tucker and bush medicine, throw a boomerang. Or you can take a map and head out on your own to explore the tracks, or sit back with a coffee at the visitor center with the emus and kangaroos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Family Pass 1 adult + up to 6 children
- To qualify for a Family Pass, the adult must be the parent or, at least, guardian for the day, for all of the children on their Family Pass. You cannot bundle non-parental/guardians with children who are actually in the care of other adults during your visit. You cannot blend 2 families to to get a cheaper single family entry pass.
- Child age 3-15
- No charge for infants age 0-2
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- If you are using a wheelchair or pram, please note that paths on the Animal Loop are uneven compressed earth, and tracks to the Aboriginal sites are not accessible with wheels.
- This experience goes ahead in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Ranger-led animal encounters, and bush activities including boomerang throwing, from 9:30am to 4pm on day 2.
- Tracks to ancient Aboriginal sites
- Entry/Admission - Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park
- Food and beverage
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park in Calga
Open from 9am to 5pm
1 to 8 hours
We recommend driving. Car travel from Sydney Harbour Bridge is approximately 1 hour. If using public transport, catch a train to Gosford Station then taxi to Walkabout Park. Approximate travel time using public transport from Sydney Central Station is 2 to 3 hours.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.