Abseiling in the Blue Mountains is a thrilling experience, just 2 Hours from Sydney! This fantastic 8-hour guided entry-level adventure allows you to gear-up and abseil the cliffs of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Tour includes a catered lunch as well as all required technical equipment.
What You'll Get
Our one-day adventure abseiling course is designed for participants with little or no previous experience. Remember - "If you can walk, you can abseil!".
This experience is perfect for those looking to learn about Abseiling techniques- Or, if you just want to come out for the Adventure, that's fine too! Our professional team can help you learn new skills or just guide your adventure & ensure you have fun!
We begin the day with a safety briefing and training session using practice abseils at our specially selected abseiling area. The subjects we cover include the fitting of harnesses and the use of descending devices, familiarization with the important safety procedures and how to use the correct abseiling skills and techniques.
After a filling mountain lunch we will head off to tackle even bigger and more challenging abseils!
Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
All Technical Equipment
Delicious & Nutritious Lunch
• Australian School of Mountaineering, 166b Katoomba St, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All technical equipment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, unless specified
Paddy Pallin Adventure Center (Katoomba)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian School Of Mountaineering in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.