Visit Moreton Island for an amazing 2-day experience of diverse activities on one of the largest sand islands in the world. With an experienced guide, you'll explore the island, from the surreal Tangalooma Wrecks to the oldest lighthouse in Queensland at Cape Moreton. Enjoy an adrenaline-packed sandboarding experience, and admire the beauty of Honeymoon Bay, North Point and the Champagne Pools. Plus, you have the chance to add on an incredible nighttime kayaking tour in a transparent kayak with LED lights that illuminate the ocean. Meals are included; transportation is available from either Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please select the chosen departure point as per the tour options; three options of accommodation are available to suit your budget.
About This Deal
Departing from Brisbane or the Gold Coast, your 2-day tour of Moreton Island provides exciting outdoor activities, as well as time to just enjoy the relaxing coastal atmosphere. Your experienced guide is on hand to show you the best of the island and tell you about the marine life and island features you can expect to see.
Overnight accommodation options (select when booking):Standard backpacker
Includes a bunk bed at the Castaways Resort. The dorm room has an outdoor area with cover where you can convene for a few evening drinks. It's situated next to the campfire meeting place.
Beach house unitFor a more serene stay at the rustic Castaways Resort, choose the beach house unit that includes a private bedroom with shared bathroom, lounge, kitchen and balcony area. Ideal for couples, singles and friends on a budget.
For the most exclusive and sought-after accommodation option at Castaways Resort, try 'glamorous camping,' known as glamping. Enjoy all the joys of camping without the discomfort; each tent includes your own private bathroom with toilet, hot shower, basin and a private balcony. A variety of double and twin-share beds are available, as well as four beds for families.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Please note: All activities are dependent on good wind and weather conditions
- Please restrict luggage to 22lbs (10kg)
- National park and ferry fees (AU$70pp; cash only; must be paid to the driver upon departure)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Overnight accommodation per option selected
- Kayaks, Sandboards & Snorkeling Equipment provided
- Local guide with live commentary in English
- Transport by 4WD bus on Moreton Island
- All meals provided as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Shuttle Bus Transfers from Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Jetski Assist for Non-swimmers
- Life Vests for Non-swimmers
- National park and ferry fees A$70/adult A$55/child (13 & below) must be paid in CASH upon departure.
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional night kayaking (A$45 per person; payable in cash only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Glamping Tent at $85 per person (Twin Sharing)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Sunset Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.