Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximise our time enjoying the stunning scenery and native forests.
• Explore the blue hazed, World Heritage listed National Park
• Take guided bushwalks through lush rainforests and rugged scenic trails
• Check out cliff-top views of the impressive Three Sisters rock formations
• Look over the stunning Wentworth Falls and Jamieson Valley
• Keep your eyes peeled for Australian wildlife such as kangaroos
• Photograph a rainbow of colours at sunset
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Enjoy a lie in as we departure from Sydney late morning, missing the peak hour traffic so we can get to the Blue Mountains faster. Offering 4 major pickups locations within inner Sydney CBD.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glenbrook, Glenbrook, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Brief convenience break in Glenbrook so passengers can grab a coffee shop (not included), before we head into the picturesque wilderness of the Blue Mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Euroka campground, Fern Glen Walking Track, Blue Mountains National Park NSW 2787, Australia
Stretch your legs whilst we search for kangaroos in the wild, a perfect location to break for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The Wentworth Falls track provides some of the most scenic and impressive views across the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a guided bush walk down to the valley floor as you learn about the local flora, fauna and indigenous land owners.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Katoomba Cascades, 102B Cliff Dr,, Katoomba, New South Wales NSW 2780 Australia
Explore Katoomba Cascades & Echo Point, before we head off to our secret location for those breathtaking sunset landscapes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Say farewell to a day full of wilderness, wildlife and wonderland as we head back to Sydney after watching the sunset over the Blue Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years old, not suitable for infants or children 5 and under due to the nature of the tour
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- Guided bushwalk
- Light Picnic Lunch
- Australian wildlife spotting
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
- Comprehensive Tour Commentary
- Selected Sydney pickup / 1 drop off
- Entry/Admission - Euroka campground
- Entry/Admission - Katoomba Cascades
- Dinner at own expense
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.