Explore the famous Yarra Valley region to enjoy some of the amazing local produce, whilst you take in the beautiful scenery. Sip on cider, nibble at gourmet chocolate and taste a wide selection of wines.
Included in this tour is a discounted entry ticket to Melbourne's best attraction - the Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience that will take you to the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere! This ticket can be used at your own leisure upon return to Melbourne.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
We depart from Melbourne at approximately 8:00AM, with a select number of pickups prior to leaving the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Gateway Estate, 667 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
First stop is Gateway Estate a local gourmet farmhouse with sumptuous fresh local produce sharing platters, be sure to take a stroll through the strawberry fields and capsicum greenhouse.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Wet your lips with some cider and ale tastings at one of Yarra Valley cider or breweries, surrounded by picturesque orchards.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
Discover the Yarra Valley, Australia’s premier wine region, with a couple more stops in the afternoon to a couple of boutique cellar doors for wine tastings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Indulge in samples delicious chocolate from the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, opportunity to purchase locally infused ice-cream and other tasty treats.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Napoleone Cider, 12 St Huberts Road, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Wet your lips with some cider and ale tastings at Napoleone Brewery & Cider House, as rustic vineyard surrounded by picturesque orchards.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- All wine, beer and cider tastings
- Local produce morning tea
- Italian Style Winery Lunch (wine not included with lunch)
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Selected Hotels Only)
- Small-group touring option
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley Gateway Estate
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Napoleone Cider
- Produce purchased on the day
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1: The Village Melbourne, 167 Franklin St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Yarra Valley Gateway Estate, 667 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream VIC 3770, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.