Journey with us to the Litchfield National Park, home to some of Australia’s most spectacular and stunning waterfalls. Enjoy breathtaking views, iconic magnetic termite mounds and crystal clear pools. If you’re a keen bird-watcher then come immerse in the wetlands of Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve. Home to an abundance of native wildlife and fascinating rare birds.
In this Litchfield National Park Tour, guests will have the opportunity to journey through some of Australia’s most diverse landscapes, sandstone pillars, panoramic floodplain views, picturesque waterfalls, and the bustling plant and animal life. There are several bushland walking tracks with the best lookout views the Litchfield National Park has to offer.
For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option LFC-B).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve, Arnhem Highway, Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Australia
Stroll the diverse wetlands boardwalk at Fogg Dam Conservation Centre, a bird-watchers paradise
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Adelaide River, Adelaide River, Top End, Northern Territory
Get your heart racing with an apex predator close encounter on the Adelaide River, onboard the spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise (optional extra)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Florence Falls, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Explore the famous cascading plunge pools of Florence Falls, nestled in monsoon forest. (Tolmer Falls may be visited if Florence Falls is inaccessible)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buley Rockhole Raod Off Buley Florence, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Cool off in shallow pristine pools of Buley Rockhole or Wangi Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Magnetic Termite Mounds, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Visit the impressive century-old Magnetic Termite Mounds located in the Litchfield National Park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory
Uncover the spectacular hidden waterfalls of Litchfield National Park
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only.
- Child policy 6 years old and over, not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Accredited outback driver guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Travelodge Resort Darwin)
- Comprehensive live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Small-group tour in a mini air conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
10 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.