A truly exhilarating and unique wildlife experience for our guests to get up close and personal to some of nature's most aggressive and dangerous wildlife located in the naturally occurring waterways of the Northern Territory. It is said that Australia’s Top End hosts over 100,000 saltwater crocodiles predominantly in and around the Darwin, Adelaide River and Mary River areas. By booking this experience you are actively supporting the traditional land owners within this magnificent region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
Join our hassle-free return transfer service from Darwin's onboard one of the most iconic must do activities... We offer pickups from a select number of locations throughout Darwin City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Adelaide River, Adelaide River, Top End, Northern Territory
Explore the diverse wetlands and waterways of the Adelaide River, a floodplain region identified as an important bird area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise, 2915 Arnhem Highway, Window of Wetlands, Wak Wak NT 0836, Australia
Travel aboard the only Aboriginally owned cruise operator, where profits go back into supporting the traditional owners of the surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests are required to adhere to government lead guidelines at the time of travel and register with The Territory App QR vehicle code provided during the boarding process.
- Hassle-free return transfer service available from Darwin
- 1-hour Adelaide River boat cruise operated by traditional land owners
- Diverse range of Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Experienced wildlife driver guides with commentary
- Air-conditioned small group travel experience
- Entry/Admission - Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Meals are not provided, there are plenty of opportunities to purchase along the way.
- Crocodile souvenirs, aboriginal arts and crafts are available for purchase from the gift shop.
Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Autopia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.