Soar over the beautiful Barossa Valley at sunrise during a hot air balloon ride that offers incredible views of the scenic landscape. Admire the colorful sunrise and morning light reflecting on the vineyards as you quietly glide through the air. Your expert pilot shares informative commentary about the region and hot air ballooning throughout your experience. Following your flight, enjoy a delicious breakfast that features fresh products from artisan producers in the Barossa Valley.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Valley, Barossa Valley, South Australia
After meeting at Ballooning Reception Centre we head out on the 4x4's and check the winds, choose a launchsite, then inflate the giant colourful balloon. Then with a final blast of heat from the burner, we rise up above the landscape. The balloon goes with the wind so we land somewhere down wind of where we took off from. The flight lasts for approximately one hour so there's plenty of time to take in the scenery and take a few selfies in the balloon basket up there. On landing the balloon retrieve crew arrive and the balloon is all packed away onto the trailer. The morning ends with a delicious Barossa breakfast back at the reception centre. It is for our own private use with a view over Penfolds Stonewell vineyards. Relax and chat with your fellow passengers and pilot about the mornings events, whilst sipping sparkling wine and indulging in the best Barossa produce.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Passengers should be in good health and be reasonably active. You should be able to bend the knees and hold on with two hands to the rope handles inside the basket
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations prevent disabled or handicapped people from participating
- Please dress in comfortable clothing for the overnight minimum temperature and wear flat soled walking shoes. In cooler months a change of shoes may be needed due to wet dewy grass. A hat is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- If required a hotel pickup and drop-off (Barossa Valley hotels only) Fee applies. Contact operator.
- Professional pilot
- Safety briefing
- Breakfast - Please let the operator know if you have any dietary requirements as in gluten free, vegetarian or vegan etc.
- A glass of sparkling wine
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transport to or from Adelaide
Barossa Balloon Adventures, 71 Stonewell Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barossa Balloon Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.