Barossa Valley Deluxe - 30 Minute Scenic Flight
Departing Hoffnungsthal Valley we take you past the township of Lyndoch heading along the western ridge of the Barossa Valley to Seppeltsfield. Here you will see vines contouring the rolling hills and palm tree lined roads.
Then off to Nuriootpa, where your pilot will point out Maggie Beer’s farm and the famous Penfold’s Winery.
Time to head for Stockwell to marvel in the scale of the Wolf Blass Winery and the lime quarry near Angaston, home of Yalumba Wines and Cornerstone race horse stud.
Overhead Tanunda you can see the stunning old buildings of Chateau Tanunda and many old churches.
Now heading towards Rowland Flat to take in the views of the towering Jacob’s Creek Winery’s “tank farm”. Some of these tanks hold up to 1.4 million litres of WINE! From there we take you to the southern end of the Barossa, past Lyndoch near Cockatoo Valley and over the Whispering Wall.
About This Deal
Barossa Valley Ranges
What you can expect
After entering our reception, you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff to finalise paper work and flight briefing. We then guide you out to the helicopter where we will take a photo of you standing next to the helicopter prior to take off - with YOUR camera or phone!
We will help you get settled with seat belt's and headphones. Your pilot will then take you on a relaxing flight above the Barossa Valley, sharing points of interest along the way.
Once back at our base, we encourage everyone to give us feedback, through a visitors book, TripAdvisor, Facebook or Google.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- ages 3 and up
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, All passengers will be weighed before flight. Each passenger must be less than 135Kgs. Maximum for 3 passengers less than 300 kgs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Photo opportunity on YOUR camera/Phone
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barossa Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.