This amazing trail is cut into the mountain leading away from Warburton township.
You will bike or hike 7km until you reach Cement Creek Rd. There are impressive walls of ferns on this section as well as the amazing flora and fauna that adorns the whole amazing trail.
You will then travel 650m down Cement Creek Rd and within minutes you’ll reach the California Redwood Forest. There are 1476 Redwood Trees (to be precise) and the forest is enchanting, as is Cement Creek running behind it. The trees are planted in perfect symmetry making for a surreal experience and Instagram fodder.
This adventure is hands-down better mid-week. On Weekends you’ll share the Redwood Forest with thousands of others… although you can look at them smugly knowing that you have been an intrepid adventurer to get there. Mid-week you can often be alone and therefore it’s completely worth taking days off from work.
About This Deal
You will travel to Cement Creek Rd where you’ll reach the California Redwood Forest. There are 1476 Redwood Trees (to be precise) and the forest is enchanting, as is Cement Creek running behind it. The trees are planted in perfect symmetry making for a surreal experience and Instagram fodder.
• O'Shannassy Trail, Yuonga Road, Warburton, Victoria Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private transportation
- Mountain Bike hire
- Bike Helmet hire
- Bike Lock hire
- Map and Instructions
- Snacks - BYO food and water
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike and Hike Warburton Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.