Melbourne Street Art Tours showcase the best of Melbourne's laneways and street art. As the tours are run entirely by street artists, they offer an authentic view into this underground art scene. Learn all about the stories behind the artists and the works, finishing up at the famous Blender Studios where you are treated to a cheese platter and drinks and have the opportunity to meet the studio artists.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ACMI, Flinders Street Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The tour begins at the ACMI sign on Flinders St (next to the double decker buses). Once everyone has signed in and checked off, your guide will share a brief introduction about the tour and their own art practice before heading off to see the awesome street art of Melbourne.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The tour will begin by venturing down the famous Hosier Lane. Get the inside scoop from your guide on how artists really feel about this lane, and how it's changed over the years.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
The tour will continue through the many laneways of Melbourne, learning about the many layers of street art, and you might even spot a Banksy! Street art is always changing, but your guide will show you both the freshest paint on the streets that day - plus some of the hidden secrets all with great stories about the artists and the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: State Library Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
After filling up with inspiration in the CBD, everyone will jump on a quick tram ride (in the Free Tram Zone - no Myki required) to head to Blender Studios.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blender Studios, 33-35 Dudley St, Melbourne, Victoria 3003 Australia
The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios (now located in West Melbourne) where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in our huge art studio. A gourmet selection of market fresh produce, beer, wine and soft drinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space, seeing the artists behind Melbourne's street art scene.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with limited mobility. Please enquire with us for alternative options.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ACMI, Federation Square, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
The Blender Studios, 33-35 Dudley St, West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Street Art Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.