A 5-6-hour afternoon and evening experience you will never forget, this cruise is unique in Australia.
Embark on a journey of the senses as you wine, dine and savour the rich cultural flavours of this renowned location.
We have partnered with the oldest Australian owned/ operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay Pearls, to give an interactive experience of wild pearl harvesting in the ocean, followed by enjoying this valuable pearl meat delicacy, and admiring the stunning pearl display on board.
Complimentary drinks are served throughout the cruise: your 7-course seafood banquet menu is paired with a selection of premium still and sparkling wines from Howard Park, plus local and international beers, and soft drinks. oak up the magic of what will feel like your very own Broome sunset, while relaxing on the front deck.
Take advantage of this exclusive vantage point to capture photos and videos to your heart’s content. You are not only watching this incredible sunset, you are part of it.
About This Deal
As the gateway to the world-famous Kimberley region, iconic Broome is a mecca of rich culture, history and natural beauty. It’s a place that touches all the senses. Visitors can sample the best of Broome, with our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise.
This authentically Australian experience is a showcase of the region’s unique character, exquisite local cuisine, pearling heritage and magical sunsets – combined in one deluxe, all-inclusive tour package.
Step aboard our fully-equipped and purpose-built 69-ft charter boat, The Crusader III, and you’ll be immersed in a culinary Kimberley adventure.
Indulge in an all-inclusive 7-course menu of local ingredients and fresh seafood prepared by a private onboard chef. Enjoy free-flowing premium beverages, served complimentary as you cruise.
Get hands-on with live wild pearl fishing, sample the rare delicacy of pearl meat and view some exquisite Cygnet Bay pearls on board, with a pearl appreciation included.
Then be mesmerised by Western Australia’s acclaimed Broome sunset from the most breathtaking vantage point there is – one of three decks overlooking the turquoise waters and sandy beaches of Cable Beach - departure is from 2.30pm & 3pm
• Gantheaume Point Rd, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
• Broome, Broome, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
• Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
• Cygnet Bay Pearls Showroom, 23 Dampier Tce, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
• Tropical Fruit Salad - Served for guests to enjoy while all passengers board
• Mud Crab Cakes with Mango and Chili Sauce - Crab Cakes, with a tangy adjoining sauce, served as you set off from the mooring.
• Fresh Cygnet Bay Pearl Meat, cured in coconut and lime dressing - The ultimate luxury food - rare, exquisite pearl meat harvested from the Indian Ocean, cured with a zesty coconut, lime and chili dressing
• Kimberley Banana Prawn and Chorizo Skewers - Smoky chorizo sausage, with succulent prawns, skewered with sage garnish
• Red Emperor Ceviche, Avocado & Mango Salad with Artisan Bread & Butter. - Red Emperor on a Mango, Avocado Salad Bed, with side serving of baked Bread and Butter
• Lemon Salt Cone Bay Barra Fillet w/ Saffron & Coconut Rice & Papaya Salad. - Lemon Salt encrusted Barramundi fillet, served alongside a delicate coconut rice, and grated papaya salad with a light, citrus dressing.
• Kakadu Plum Pearl Pudding with Coconut or Mango Sorbet - Sago Pearl pudding, infused with local Kakadu Plum (Gubbinge), served with passionfruit dressing and sorbet on the side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The boat carries 46, however passengers are limited to 25, with 3 decks, allowing for plenty of space and privacy for the group, even with maximum numbers on board Food is individually presented vs buffet style and all equipment and cutlery disinfected between uses.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Return coach transport from your accommodation or a point close to it.
- Transfer from Gantheaume Point on an exciting amphibious vessel to our cruise boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III
- Sunset/ Evening Star Viewing on our Upper or Front Sun Decks
- An interactive pearl meat harvest demonstration at Cygnet Bay’s Broome pearl leases.
- A 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing local cuisine including oyster pearl meat delicacy.
- Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Still/ sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, local & intl. beers plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Broome Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Exclusive onboard display of rare South Sea pearls, harvested by Australia’s Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm.
- Iconic Broome Sunset anchored in view of Cable Beach
- Chance to spot or whales and dolphins in season.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Free pearl appreciation available the next morning instore at Cygnet Bay’s Chinatown Showroom.
504 Gantheaume Point Rd, Minyirr WA 6726, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transport. Please contact us with your selection from the list below, or we will meet you at departure point of Gantheaume Point.
Zanders Restaurant Bus Stop
Cable Beach Caravan Park Bus Stop, Millington Road, Cable Beach
Mantra Frangipani, Millington Road, Cable Beach
Oaks Cable Beach Bus Stop, Oryx Road, Cable Beach
Zoo Keepers/ Willie Creek Showroom Bus Stop
Murray Road Bus Stop (outside Divers Tavern)
Kimberley Sands Resort
Broome Aquatic & Recreation Centre Bus Stop (for Broome Time Accommodation)
Broome Visitor Centre
Matso's Brewery Bus Stop
Discovery Parks Park Bus Stop
Vacation Village Caravan Park
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Broome Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.