Beware of the Cheaper Hahndorf / Barossa Tours- Why You Say ?
We visit Hahndorf then travel through the Beautiful Adelaide Hills to the Southern Barossa first.
Other operators visit Hahndorf & then travel back to the city to pickup others & then back out to the barossa valley..ask that question before booking with others.
This food and wine experience showcases the boutique and the more well know wineries and gourmet culinary delights of South Australia's famous wine region - The Barossa Valley.
On this Tour you have the opportunity to visit a winery that you really want to get too? just ask if it's possible we will do it. We do visit Maggies Pheasant Farm on this tour too :) or you can do another winery in place just ask.
Check out our other tours before you look elsewhere yes we go everywhere man :)
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Sculpture Park, Menglers Hill Rd, Bethany SA 5232, Australia
We stop here most days but please ask the driver when you board if you really want to visit Mengler Hill
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lyndoch Hill, 1221 Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch SA 5351, Australia
Tastings and Lunch here
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
Times of visit here may change
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Chateau Tanunda, 9 Basedow Rd, Tanunda, South Australia 5352 Australia
Walk Thru On request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- FREE Wine tasting @ our selected wineries
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- FREE Pickup & drop-off from all Hotels City & Glenelg
- Lunch - KIES WINERY LUNCH...... Battered Flat head & Chips , Huge Pie Floater, Rump Steak Roll, Drunken Chicken, Spinach & Fete Filo, Lentil & Veg Pot Pie, Monkey Nut Platter -Cheese-Dips-Crakers-Damper roll
- FREE AIRCON :)
- FREE SEAT BELTS :)
- FREE JOKES :)
- Entry/Admission - Lyndoch Hill
- Entry/Admission - Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Alcoholic drinks @ Lunch (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bums On Seats Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.