Everybody needs good Neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the drama unfolds every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbours.' On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie drama. On this Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll visit the Global Television Studios and the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassiter's Lake. Also, we take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys, the backyards of the houses and the Tram. Get your selfie in The Erinsborough Depot, a brand-new location with a range of Neighbours props and memorabilia as well as instagrammable moments galore. Your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming NEIGHBOURS.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Official Neighbours Tours, 261 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Pickup from Melbourne Immigration Museum (Meet on Market Street)
Departure Time 11am
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Close toed shoes must be worn as studio is an active workplace.
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Professional tour guide
- Visit Ramsay Street location
- Tour to exterior sets
- Entry/Admission - Official Neighbours Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Interior sets
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.