Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the National ANZAC Centre and Heritage Park. Your guide will accompany you as you walk through Albany’s historic precinct and view Middleton Beach from the promenade.
The history of the Great Southern region is revealed in stories during your guided tour at Mount Clarence and the Padre White Lookout. Discover Albany’s role in Australia’s ANZAC story at the National ANZAC Centre. Enjoy a coffee break at Middleton Beach, visit Patrick Taylor Cottage and see the Brig Amity at the Museum Precinct.
Your tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Middleton Beach, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Enjoy a tea or coffee break with scones with jam and cream overlooking beautiful Middleton Beach. Hear local stories about the area from your expert local tour guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Replica of the Brig Amity, Princcess Royal Drive, Albany Historical Precinct, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Hear local stories about Albany's settlement from your expert local tour guide.
Pass By: The Albany Convict Gaol & Museum, 267 Lower Stirling Tce Great Southern Region, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Hear local stories about Albany's historic precinct from your expert local tour guide.
Pass By: Busy Blue Bus - Day Tours, 13 Chevalier St, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Enjoy professional transport and guided local commentary from our local Busy Blue Bus guide throughout your tour.
Stop At: National Anzac Centre, 67 Forts Rd Mt Clarence, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Discovery Albany's role in Australia's ANZAC story while you immerse yourself in Australia's National ANZAC Centre. Your guide will accompany you while giving you time for personal reflection.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Albany Heritage Park, Marine Drive Great Southern Region, Western Australia, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Atop Mt Clarence you are met by panoramic views of King George Sound and Princess Royal Harbour. Here the location of Padre White Lookout and the Desert Mounted Corps Memorial you will hear stories of Albany's ANZAC tradition from your local expert guide.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Patrick Taylor Cottage, 37 Duke St Great Southern Region, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Explore Western Australia's oldest surviving dwelling made from wattle and daub. meander through Patrick Taylor Cottage's eleven rooms filled with unexpected treasures.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local expertise and quality service
- Guided tour and history commentary
- Tea/coffee and scones, jam and cream
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - National Anzac Centre
- Entry/Admission - Patrick Taylor Cottage
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Busy Blue Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.