Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin is produced at our farm distillery (Cape Byron Distillery) in the hinterland of Byron Bay. We're only open for tours by appointment, so yours will be a special experience. The distillery is set in the heart of our macadamia farm surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest. On arrival, you will be welcomed to the cellar door with a refreshing Brookie's Gin & tonic as we take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron Distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. A guided tour through the sub-tropical rainforest is a magical experience; to smell, see and touch the botanicals that are used in the gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub Rainforest and fall in love with this special place. On return to the distillery for a gin tasting and relax on the verandah overlooking our farm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Our tours run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please see our website www.capebyrondistillery.com for up to date availability
What You'll Get
A distillery and rainforest tour includes:
• A Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
• A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
• Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie's Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
• A tasting of Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin.
• Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.Peruse our cellar door gift shop, guests are welcome to use the balcony to relax and take in the view.
Please be aware there are no catering facilities onsite, so the tour times are designed around lunch time. There are many great local cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 15minute drive from the distillery, ask our cellar door team for locals recommendations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible to the cellar door, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cape Byron Distillery Cellar Door
11:00am and 2:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape Byron Distillery in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.