Join us for a half day sea kayak and snorkel adventure in Ningaloo Reef's nursery, the wildlife-rich Bundegi Sanctuary Zone. Spot turtles, rays, and baby reef sharks in the shallows, and take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak amongst the sheltered coral reef.
Please note that the tour time changes daily with the tides. Please contact us email@example.com for up-to-date tour times.
About This Deal
Join us for a half day sea kayak and snorkel adventure in the wildlife-rich Bundegi Sanctuary Zone, in Exmouth Gulf, amongst the northern stretches of Ningaloo Reef. Spot turtles in the shallows from your kayak; rays, baby reef sharks and osprey are also commonly seen. Take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak amongst the sheltered coral gardens and enjoy the colourful fish life.
• Spot turtles, rays, schools of fish and more from your double sit-on-top sea kayak in the sheltered, shallow waters
• Snorkel from the 'Kayak Only' moorings in the sheltered waters of the Bundegi Sanctuary Zone
• Small group tours with a maximum of 8 guests
• Local, experienced guides
• Double sit-on-top sea kayaks
• PFDs (lifejackets)
• Snorkelling gear: Snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuits in season
• Long sleeve sun shirts, broad brim hats
• Dry bags for valuables
• Snacks to re-energise
• Pick up/drop off from your Exmouth town accommodation
• Complimentary tour photos taken by your guide
• Drinking water
• Sunscreen, sunglasses
• Bathers/ board shorts
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated by Exmouth Adventure Co.
- Please advise the name of your Exmouth hotel so that the supplier can determine the closest pick up location and time for you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that there is an individual weight limit of 110kgs for our kayaks
- Please advise us of your Australian mobile phone number and email address when possible for communication purposes prior to the tour. Only Telstra or Optus mobile phones have reception in Exmouth.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Double sit-on-top sea kayaks
- PFDs (lifejackets)
- Snorkelling gear: Snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuits in season
- Long sleeve sun shirts, broad brim hats
- Dry bags for valuables
- Snacks to re-energise
- Pick up/drop off from your Exmouth town accommodation
- Complimentary tour photos taken by your guide
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Bathers/ board shorts
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Capricorn Sea Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.