Enjoy the freedom of a 2-Day Hop On Hop Off cruise pass allowing you to visit up to 5 famous harbourside precincts including Circular Quay, Shark Island, Manly, Watsons Bay and Taronga Zoo along with entry to Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari Gondola.
Cruise pass valid for two consecutive days, and Zoo entry valid on one day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
See the famous icons of Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Stop At: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Enjoy a day out at the award-winning Taronga Zoo, home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills. Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Watsons Bay, Watsons Bay, Woollahra, New South Wales
A short walk to beaches, lookout points and waterside restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Manly, Manly, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Enjoy access to ocean-front restaurants, bars and cafes along the famous Manly Beach. Discover the natural beauty of North Head Sanctuary (45 min walk from Manly).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
An island situation in the middle of the harbour. Ideal for a picnic and a swim as you take in the breathtaking vistas of Sydney Harbour
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special event days
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises from Circular Quay Wharf No.6
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hop On Hop Off 2-Day cruise ticket
- One day entry to Taronga Zoo
- Sky Safari Cable Car (subject to weather and maintenance)
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Zoo
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
4 to 16 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.