Enjoy a fun-filled day cruising through beautiful Sydney Harbour and visiting Taronga Zoo. See iconic Sydney landmarks from the water, take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola and meet the animals of Taronga Zoo.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Enjoy a day out at the award-winning Taronga Zoo, home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills. Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Depart Circular Quay and enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special events
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises ferry from Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or Darling Harbour Pier 26
- Most travelers can participate
- Round-trip by Sydney Harbour cruise to Taronga Zoo
- Commentary on board cruise
- Sky Safari Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
1: Circular Quay, Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Darling Harbour, Pier 26, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
1 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.