Treat yourself to a premium dining experience on Sydney Harbour. Cruise in luxury while dining on a six-course degustation dinner complimented by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines accompanying each course. All this to the backdrop of world-famous Sydney Harbour.
About This Deal
Nothing quite compares to a 6-course degustation alongside a Sydney harbour view. The degustation menu consists of six superb courses with accompanying wines by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines to accompany each course, and a full open bar. A guaranteed window table, sophisticated lounge entertainment and million dollar views complete the ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour, the cradle of Australian history, has been renowned for its spectacular beauty since the early days, when Captain James Cook, in 1770, first discovered the safe anchorage and named it Port Jackson. Enjoy the charm of the many unspoiled foreshores, the sparkling waters, the well known landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Fort Denison, and other sites that reflect the Australian past.
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart
- This is a specialty menu and we regret there are no variations available for special diets
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Mandatory check-in through the Service NSW app for all staff and customers. Food service - All food service items including napkins, food wrappings, condiments, and cutlery will be accepted into our warehouse, quarantined, disinfected and secured prior to disbursement and utilization.
- 6-course dinner complimented by Penfolds wines
- Unlimited beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Guaranteed Window Seating
- Live music Sat-Sun
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.