Take in the charming views of the upper reaches of the Swan River and Perth’s surrounding city on this Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth. Enjoy morning and afternoon tea and wine tastings aboard your cruise before taking a ‘Behind the Scenes’ Sandalford winery tour. Sit back and relax while enjoying your 2-hour lunch and wine tastings before your return cruise back to Perth.
What You'll Get
Cruise along the picturesque Swan Valley on this day cruise from Perth. Morning tea will be served soon after you board, followed by gourmet Blue Cow cheese and biscuits with premium tastings of ‘Wines of the Month’ from local Swan Valley vineyards.
Enjoy informative commentary about the river history and surrounding wetlands throughout the duration of your cruise.
You'll then cruise into the upper reaches of the Swan Valley and disembark at the prestigious Sandalford Estate. Once here you will enjoy a ‘Behind-the-Scenes’ Sandalford winery tour and film presentation.
Next, enjoy a unique "Wine Flight” tasting of 6 premium Sandalford wines accompanied by a souvenir tasting booklet for you to record your tastings. A 2-course lunch is served throughout the tasting, allowing you to decide on your favorite wine to then accompany your main course.
You will then have some free time where you will have the opportunity to purchase some of Sandalford's distinctive premium wines and browse the gift shop.
Upon your return cruise to Perth enjoy more complimentary wine tastings accompanied by afternoon tea with a cake buffet. Entertainment will also be provided by the talented on board crew.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 18 years and under
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 2-course lunch at Sandalford Estate
- Wine tastings
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip cruise vessel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pier 3 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.