Whilst you are visiting Perth, it is a must to take a cruise along the Swan River. The 2.5-hour Swan River cruise allows you to see the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the river, as you cruise to Fremantle and back to Perth. Cruise past the magnificent homes overlooking the calm and picturesque waters.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Take in the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the Swan River as you cruise the calm waters between Fremantle and Perth on a direct return service.
Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions of Perth overlooking the river and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour.
Enjoy Captain’s commentary for the duration of your cruise to Fremantle and back to Barrack Street Jetty.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Captain’s commentary
- Return Swan River cruise
- Wine tasting on 3:45 departures only (served on the return leg from Fremantle)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.