Explore some of the best views of Rottnest Island on your 1-hour guided Segway tour. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring.
Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring popular bays and beaches.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to explore the Island. Why not dive into one of the pristine bays or complete the Quokka selfie challenge. The opportunities are endless.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Check in for your ferry over to Rottnest. You will return here at the conclusion of your day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty, Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Dock here when you arrive at Rottnest Island. You will also catch your return ferry back to Fremantle from here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Make your own way down to Kingston Barracks to commence your Segway tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Use of Segway
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty
- Lunch - All food and drink
B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.