Explore some of the best views of Rottnest Island on your 1-hour guided Segway tour. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring.
Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring popular bays and beaches.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to explore the Island. Why not dive into one of the pristine bays or complete the Quokka selfie challenge. The opportunities are endless.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Check in for your ferry over to Rottnest. You will return here at the conclusion of your day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Dock here when you arrive at Rottnest Island. You will also catch your return ferry back to Fremantle from here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Make your own way down to Kingston Barracks to commence your Segway tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Robert J. Lagomarsino Visitor Center at Channel Islands National Park, 1901 Spinnaker Dr, Ventura, CA 93001-4354
For additional information on Rottnest Island, you can visit the Rottnest Island Visitor Centre.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- Use of Segway
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Lunch - All food and drink
B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.