Guests will learn the art of blending wines and techniques the winemaker employs, as well as what they're looking for to achieve the perfect taste and texture profile.
About This Deal
You will work with one of our Winemakers or Sommeliers to blend your own bottle of wine. You will learn about the various elements that is involved in wine blending and be ushered through the various steps to produce your unique blend! After deciding on your blend you will then bottle it, cork it and have the joy of drinking it with friends in the coming weeks! This is an interactive, fun session that combines wine tasting education with wine making principles. Light snacks included.
• Tasting of 4 of red wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages
162 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Winery Edward Street in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.