Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to historic family owned wineries. Our Colourful Trips experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music. A very fun day out - guaranteed!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colourful Collective Travel, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to historic family owned wineries. This experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music. Included Highlights
• Exclusive behind the scenes wine making tour (enclosed shoes essential)
• Private VIP group wine tastings at three wineries including:
o Wine & local cheese paired tasting
o Wine and Adore chocolate paired tasting
• Choose your own tasting of 6 spirits at the Hunter Distillery
• One course restaurant lunch accompanied by bread and dips, plus a glass of wine or beer.
• Special stops for photos of the valley and kangaroos!
• Experienced and friendly driver/tour guide with informative commentary
• Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: De Iuliis, 1616 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Take an exclusive "behind the scenes" production tour and taste some excellent red and white varietals from this excellent boutique winery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Rd &, Mistletoe Ln, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Enjoy an exclusive wine + local cheese paired tasting before enjoying a one course restaurant lunch accompanied by a glass of wine, beer or cider.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Distillery, 1686 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Get those taste buds firing with a tasting choice of 6 locally produced spirits including vodka, gin and schnapps. A lot of fun and dare yourself to try the chilli vodka!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saddlers Creek Wines, 15 Marrowbone Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Premium wine tasting with local chocolate samples at this delightful boutique winery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, 750 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
A quick stop here for photos of the excellent views over the valley. Plus a great chance to see wild kangaroos!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Lunch - 1 course restaurant meal + glass of wine or beer
- Paired wine & cheese tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Behind the scenes Production Tour
- Experienced driver/guide with informative commentary
- Great music playlist
- Boutique wine tasting
- Spirit tastings of vodka, gin and schnapps
- Entry/Admission - Colourful Collective Travel
- Entry/Admission - De Iuliis
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Resort
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Saddlers Creek Wines
- Entry/Admission - Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colourful Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.