Cooktown is the closest township to the world renowned Great Barrier Reef and our vessel 'Ocean Blue" is the fastest charter boat in the Cooktown fleet. Our 27 foot Noosa Cat can have you on the Great Barrier Reef in under 20 minutes ensuring maximum time fishing and snorkelling on the reef. We offer boutique and personalized trips catering from 1 - 8 people with service second to none! All lunches and non alcoholic drinks are provided on private charters and your catch is filleted, cryovaced and snap frozen on arrival back to port! Airport pick ups included free of charge for private charters! Multi day fishing packages are our specialty and due to the speed of our vessel, we return to Cooktown every night.
About This Deal
Join Cooktown Bluewater Charters for a reef fishing experience targeting quality table fish such as coral trout, red emperor, large mouth nannygai and various tropical snappers. Sight seeing, snorkeling and passenger transfers to the various locations including Lizard Island are available POA.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid digital check in and hot spot declaration required and available onboard the vessel
- Use of top quality Shimano equipment. All bait, tackle and ice with your daily catch filleted and bagged and dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the day.
- All Fees and Taxes
Cooktown Marina, 7 Webber Esplanade, Cooktown QLD 4895, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Nick to arrange pick up if required - only available with prior notice.
- Cooktown Airport, Cooktown, Cook Shire, Queensland Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cooktown Bluewater Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.