Take a few hours or a full day and visit South Stradbroke Island. Your base for the day will be Couran Cove Island Resort which invites to you utilize all resort facilities including restaurants and day spa. You also have complimentary use of kayaks, stand up paddle boards, swimming pools and tennis courts. Use this as a base to explore 22kms of secluded beaches, Banksia Forests and loads of wildlife.
About This Deal
Ferry transfers depart Hope Harbour Marina from 07.15 daily. Other transfers leave at 09.30, 11.30, 13.30 and 15.30.
You will take a 35 minute cruise on the Couran Cove Ferry to beautiful South Stradbroke Island. From there, you can choose to either relax by the pool.....or explore one of Australia's most beautiful islands. There are over 72 kms of walking tracks to explore. 22kms of secluded beach with pristine white sands. You'll see wallabies, pelicans, dolphins and if you're lucky during season, you can watch the majestic humpbacks as they pass by the coastline. There is an abundance of activities from 4WD tours along the beach, speed boat rides to either the Gold Coast Seaway or north to Jumpinpin (the body of water that separates South and North Stradbroke Islands) or you can explore at your own pace on one of many trails by foot or by bike (helmets provided).
If you are inspired by technology, you'll just love being able to experience a whole new world of fun at Virtual World where we have the world's best golf simulators, state-of-the-art sports-simulators offering everything from baseball and basketball to hockey and football, awe-inspiring Virtual Reality experiences and even Australia's fastest baseball pitching machine.
There are 3 different restaurant outlets to choose from, all fully licensed. The Marlin Bar overlooks the marina - a boaties haven! Poolside Cafe is great for bistro style dining and perfect for families as it is alongside the children's swimming pool. Our Portside Cafe offers some sweet snacks to start....or finish your day!
Return transfers to Hope Harbour Marina depart at 12.30, 14.30 or 16.15.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the weather and business of the waterways!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Round-trip shared transfer on the Couran Cove Ferry from Hope Harbour Marina
- One hour pass to VR World
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Mariners Cove, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
07:15, 09:30, 11:30, 13:30
3 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Couran Cove Island Resort in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.