Min 2 passengers.
Adelaide Hills Sightseeing prior to the River Murray Cruise. On arrival to the river township of Murray Bridge we will board the Paddle Wheeler ‘Captain Proud’ and depart for our 3 Hour Cruise, relax on board as our Captain provides an interesting commentary on the river system including some Aboriginal folklore.
While you journey on the river, relax and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the surroundings and indulge in a 2 Course Lunch.
Take in the peaceful tranquility of the river red gums while spotting galahs, cockatoos, pelicans and kangaroos.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, South Australia 5152 Australia
Look over Adelaide City and the panoramic views. This area was discovered by Mathew Flinders in 1802
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Thorngrove Manor Hotel, 2 Glenside Ln, Stirling SA 5152, Australia
Take photos of Thorngrove Manor. Built to look like a baroque castle, this lavish, high-concept hotel is 1.5 km from the Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens and 9 km from the 835-hectare Belair National Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bridgewater Mill, Mount Barker Road, Bridgewater, South Australia, Bridgewater, South Australia 5155 Australia
Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel. Set in the charming town of Bridgewater in the rambling scenery of the Adelaide Hills, this old mill dates back to 1860 when it was built by John Dunn, a mill engineer from Devonshire. He built a number of flour mills throughout Australia, but the Bridgewater Mill is by far his most famous.
Situated on Mount Barker Road, the mill boasts an impressive working waterwheel which was built back in the mid 1800s. Dunn chose this particular spot for the mill because it was a prime hotspot for catching traffic that passed through the area.
In 1986, the mill was bought by a consortium that renovated it and integrated an award-winning winery into the building: Petaluma wines. Today, it is both a popular restaurant and a wine cellar, drawing in crowds looking for cultural pursuits in the Adelaide area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises, 1 Wharf Rd, Murray Bridge SA 5253, Australia
Board for your 3 Hour 2 Course Lunch Cruise. Heading up river to the spectacular cliffs is a sight to behold or enjoy the lower reaches of the Murray River surrounding Murray Bridge a relaxing time out. Either way you have the best of the Murray River at your leisure.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Enjoy free time in Hahndorf after your River Cruise. Hahndorf is classified as Australia's oldest surviving German settlement and each year thousands of people, young and old, enjoy its charm and the hospitality.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Once we pick up from your location in the morning we do a tour the Adelaide Hills before arriving at our cruise destination at Murray Bridge at 11am
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbour
8 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CP Tours and Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.