CATCH 22 & DEEPSEA 7 are a 3600 series cougar catamaran (36 ft in length) .
These vessel is powered by twin 300HP Suzuki 4 stroke outboards that are designed to handle any offshore fishing conditions on one of our Deep sea / offshore fishing / Noosa fishing charters.
These boats are built and designed specifically for commercial use within the charter fishing industry CATCH 22 & DEEPSEA 7, have massive back decks one off the biggest fishing space per person boats charter fishing out off Noosa on the sunshine coast.
Our boats CATCH 22 & DEEPSEA 7 is very fast, stable and comfortable offshore fishing vessel suitable for families and children from ages 6+.
Onboard electric toilet (private) and shower.
The back fishing platform has full sun safe covered hard top shade for fishing charters.
About This Deal
$160 per person
Departure times for half-day trips:
6.30 am - 11.30 am | 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Half day fishing with Deep sea fishing co. Noosa
aboard CATCH 22 .
With sunshine coast having a solid reputation for diversity of fishing chasing quality reef fish Species include Coral Trout, Snapper, Trag Jew, Pearl Perch, Moses Perch, Mackerel, Tuna and even sail fish. Travel time to the fishing grounds can vary from 20minutes to 40minutes each way.
Phone 0411 222 749
Bait, tackle, water, soft drinks, morning tea OR afternoon tea provided - Fish will be cleaned, ready for you to take home.
• Noosa, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Double Island Point Lighthouse, Great Sandy National Park, Great Sandy National Park, Queensland Australia
• Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- light refreshments & packaged snacks
- Bait and tackle
Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Ct, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
due to covid-19 restrictions we do not offer courtesy bus pick ups. Customers will need to arrange there own transport to Noosa Marina.
- Noosa Marina 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin Queensland 4565
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Deep Sea Fishing Co. Noosa in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.