AquaQuest is a brand new luxury vessel that was introduced to the Great Barrier Reef for the 2017 season and is fully equipped with modern state of the art facilities. As passengers, you will be provided with unrivalled comfort as you visit some of the best dive and snorkel locations on the Outer Great Barrier Reef at Norman, Saxon and Hastings Reefs. These reefs are approximately 45 miles (70 kilometers) offshore. These unique sites offer superb coral formations and an abundance of coral and marine life! Come on board and visit two different reef locations, where you'll have the opportunity to swim amongst the underwater locals, including inquisitive Nemos, Turtles, Stingrays and Wally the friendly Maori Wrasse. AquaQuest allows over four hours to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef, offering quality diving and snorkelling experiences, value for money, and most importantly incredible memories that will last a lifetime!
About This Deal
Departing from Finger B at the Cairns Marina, experience the Great Barrier Reef on a day trip with Divers Den. Board AquaQuest, our purpose-built vessel for snorkelling and diving, with a spacious dive deck and a sunken platform offering easy access and state of the art equipment.
Enjoy a magical day onboard with our large sun decks, air conditioned indoor spaces and hot fresh water showers. After a morning spent exploring the reef, enjoy a generous buffet lunch with a range of hot and cold foods, salads, rolls and tropical fruit to refuel for the afternoon.
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please bring hat, towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses and AU$20 per person to pay for the Reef Tax on checkin
- Certified Divers please bring Cert-Card & Logbook
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guided snorkel tours
- Snorkel equipment including Wetsuit / Stinger suit
- Refreshments: Fresh chilled water, Tea and Coffee
- Prescription masks (deposit required)
- Introductory SCUBA
- Additional food and beverage items available for purchase
- Certified Diving
Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Divers Den in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.