Join the shuttle bus service from Hobart to Triabunna and Maria Island. The only daily shuttle bus connection to Maria Island! Pick-up and drop-off in the Hobart CBD and connect to Tasmania’s stunning East Coast and Maria Island National Park, saving you the need to hire a car just for the journey. Join the cruise + walk tour of Maria Island to complete your 5-star Hobart day tour!
What You'll Get
Maria Island shuttle bus operates daily from the Hobart CBD (November - April)
Ferry bookings are made separately.
Departs: Hobart (Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre) - 7:20am
Arrives: Triabunna (Marina) - 8:40am
Departs: Triabunna (Marina) - 5:15pm
Arrives: Hobart (CBD) - 6:30pm
Note: Guests should depart Maria Island at 3:30pm to meet the 5:15pm shuttle departure from Triabunna
• The shuttle bus will pickup and drop off to the ferry terminal at the Triabunna marina. Ferry tickets, Maria Island maps, information and souvenirs can be purchased at the Triabunna visitor centre (located opposite the terminal).
• Excellent coffee is provided in town by the local coffee van at the ferry terminal or town cafes.
• Comfortable toilets and hot showers are also located at the Triabunna visitor centre for those guests wanting to refresh after a day swimming and hiking in the National Park.
• The marina and ferry terminal is located 100m from the Triabunna IGA supermarket, Colonial Tea House Cafe (breakfast and takeaway lunch options), Triabunna takeaway (breakfast and takeaway lunch options), Spring Bay Hotel and famous Fish Van for fresh seafood (open 11am - 8pm and an excellent option for a snack or dinner before the return to Hobart).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please aim to be on time to assist scheduling of the shuttle service.
- *Guests should depart Maria Island at 3:30pm to meet the 5:15pm shuttle departure from Triabunna. Please discuss this with you driver. A later departure may be offered to you depending on the schedule of the bus
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Infant seats (not included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the East Coast Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.