Enjoy a relaxed 2-hour snorkeling and walking tour at Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve in Manly, just a short hop from Sydney. This morning or afternoon tour gives both beginning and experienced snorkelers a chance to see some of the diverse marine life of Australia, launching right off the beach into calm waters with a variety of marine life. Your guide also takes your small-group, limited to 10 people, on a short walk on the headlands where you get great views of the Northern Beaches.
About This Deal
Join ECOTREASURES on the small group Advanced Eco Tourism Certified Manly Snorkelling Tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay (NO TAKE) Aquatic Reserve. First your experienced and passionate local expert Sydney Snorkel tour guide will give you a great idea of what native marine life to keep your eye out for as well as educate you about native wildlife, Australian environments, heritage and the culture of Sydney on your headland nature walk.
Then you can cool off by snorkelling in the calm, clear waters off Shelly Beach, Manly on Sydney’s Northern beaches. See Australia’s diverse marine wildlife in their natural habitat within the sea grass meadows, sandy bottom, and rocky reefs of protected Cabbage Tree Bay at Aquatic Reserve. Easy introduction lessons are available for beginners and foam floating noodles are provided for extra safety. TheManly Snorkelling Tour is suitable for beginner and experienced snorkelers!
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM 50 METERS FREESTYLE UN-ASSISTED, FLOAT AND TREAD WATER TO JOIN THE GROUP TOUR. SWIM TEST CONDUCTED AT THE START OF TOUR. BE SAFE AND KNOW YOUR LIMITS IN THE WATER. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP TO GROUP TOUR IF YOU CAN’T SWIM.
• Shelly Beach, Manly, New South Wales 2095 Australia
• Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
• Ecotreasures, The Basin campground Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Manly, New South Wales 2018 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes suitable for walking
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and towel
- Please note: wetsuit options are available to use on the day of travel: rash vest, spring wetsuit (short arms and legs) and steamers (full body suit)
- All participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle unassisted, float and tread water
- All medical requirements must be declared to our staff once booking is confirmed.
- Please note pregnant participants are not permitted to join the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cannot participate if you are pregnant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are NSW health COVID safe and have a COVID safe plan in place.
- Local guide
- 1 Hour snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, rash vest, flippers, foam floating noodles
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EcoTreasures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.