Epicurean has over 20 years experience in food and wine touring so know how to create personalised, relaxed and informative food and wine day tour for you to enjoy.
From the moment you are picked up from you hotel by your local, friendly guide you will have "time well spent" sharing stories of the region.
Your day in the world class wine region of the Mornington Peninsula has been designed to embrace the love of food and wine, nature, sights and stories.
We incorporate a wonderful dining experience at a local favourite winery restaurant, Rare Hare or Merrick's General Wine Store. Here you can sit down to enjoy a wonderfully thought out menu, local and seasonal produce paired with a glass of wine.
You will also have time to enjoy 2 premium wine tasting events and some wonderful sightseeing opportunities of this amazing region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
The Mornington Peninsula is a maritime wine region an hours drive from Melbourne City Centre
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pt. Leo Estate, 3649 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Merricks, Victoria 3916 Australia
Large Scale Sculpture Walk
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quealy Winemakers, 62 Bittern-Dromana Rd, Balnarring, Victoria 3926 Australia
Barrel Room Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merricks General Store, 3460 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Merricks, Victoria 3916 Australia
Enjoy a local and seasonal 2 course lunch with a glass of wine at a restaurant full of warmth and charm
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travel in Luxury Mercedes Valente (8 seater)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Fully Qualified and Friendly Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Pt. Leo Estate
- Entry/Admission - Quealy Winemakers
- Entry/Admission - Merricks General Store
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Epicurean Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.