This is a fully guided tour with a local experienced guide and allows you to explore all of the highlights of Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park in one day of action packed adventure. Your guide will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your enjoyment and safety. We will take you to Yardie Creek for a guided walk and to Turquoise Bay for the Drift Snorkel. Your guide will help you spot the wildlife highlights of the area and share their knowledge as well as capturing photos of your experiences to share with you after the trip. We provide instruction and support for participants with minimal experience in snorkelling and hiking.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yardie Creek Rd Cape Range National Park, Gascoyne Region, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
The day begins with the drive out into Cape Range National Park enjoying the guided commentary and a complementary beverage.
Upon arrival at Yardie Creek, your guide will brief you on the walk here, which is 2km return and will take 1-1.5 hours. There’s no need to rush here, as you navigate a couple of rocky scrambles with the help of your guide, spot black-flanked rock wallabies, osprey, and shore birds, and stop for photo opportunities.
After the walk you will take a break and be served morning tea under the cool shade of the Tamarisk trees before we continue to our next activity stop at Turquoise Bay.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Turquoise Bay, Ningaloo Reef area Yardie Creek Rd Approx 1 Hour's Drive North/West From Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Following some morning tea, we’ll then take the 20 minute drive up the coast to Turquoise Bay for a guided drift snorkel. Your guide will be with you every step of the way, and after fitting you out with snorkel gear, a snorkel and safety briefing, they’ll head into the water with you to point out beautiful corals and marine life. You can expect to see hundreds of colourful reef fish here, vibrant corals, and perhaps even a turtle or reef shark as you drift along with the current.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Milyering Discovery Centre, Cape Range National Park, Yardie Creek Rd, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Whilst your guide prepares a delicious picnic lunch you will have opportunity to explore the gift shop and interpretive displays. Make sure you see the megalodon tooth, life-size dugong and loggerhead turtle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vlamingh Head Lighthouse, 18 Kms North of Exmouth Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Reef Area, Gascoyne Region, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
On the way back to Exmouth, we will meander up the hill to see the grand Vlamingh Lighthouse for spectacular panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and Ningaloo Reef. Your guide will keep a look out for migrating humpback whales (in season). You'll learn about the fascinating history of North West Cape from the Lighthouse vantage point (20 minute stop) and on the return trip into town.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Yardie Creek Gorge Walk has the option to just do the section of groomed pathway if participants prefer this to the more difficult scrambling
- Please advise us of your Australian mobile phone number and email address (for photos) when possible. Also used for communication purposes prior to the tour. Only Telstra or Optus mobile phones have reception in Exmouth.
- Children 6 - 17 are welcome, and must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour will run with a minimum of 4 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Comprehensive COVID Safety Plan in in place. Staff have completed AHA Hospitality and Tourism Hygiene Officer Training.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Morning Tea at Yardie Creek
- Lunch - Specific Dietary Needs can be catered (e.g. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Floatation device If Required e.g Lifejacket / Pool Noodle
- Complimentary tour photos, taken by your Guide
- Pick up/ Drop Off from your Exmouth Accomodation
- Long Sleeve Rashie (in the warmer months)
- Wetsuits (in the cooler months)
- National Park Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Yardie Creek
- Entry/Admission - Turquoise Bay
- Hiking Gear: Enclosed Footwear, Shorts, Shirt, Hat
- Sunscreen/Zinc, Please consider 'reef safe' sunscreen
- Bathers, Boardshorts for Snorkelling
- Change of clothes for after snorkelling
- Bottled water - Please bring your own refillable water bottle (Min 1L recommended)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for pickup out the front of the reception area at your hotel. You will see our tour vehicle arrive to collect you. Pick up times are listed below:
Pick up can also be arranged from the Ningaloo Visitor Centre - please wait in the southern car park, opposite the RAC Caravan Park at 6.50am
Guests staying in Cape Range National Park can request pick up at Milyering Visitor Centre within the Park. Pick up time 6.40am. If you are staying in Cape Range National Park, we ask that you contact us to confirm meeting location 1-2 days prior to tour departure, as phone reception is limited in the National Park, and we may not be able to contact you if plans change. Phone reception (Telstra only) can be found at the Milyering Visitor Centre.
Pick up time by location:
EAC office 24 Pelias St: 6.40am
Mantarays - 6.45am
Exmouth Escape Resort - 6.50am
RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Resort - 6.50am
Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort - 6.50am
Ningaloo Lodge - 6.50am
Potshot Resort - 6.55am
Yardie Homestead - 7.20am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exmouth Adventure Co in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.