Enjoy the exhilarating experience of kayaking out to a snorkel site and snorkeling from your kayak
Be amazed at the diversity of coral formations - large and small - whilst snorkeling, with some formations hundreds of years old
Your guide will point out colorful fish and other marine life - there's always something different to see!
Complementary photos, taken by your guide, will be available to view after your experience - proof of your memorable experience
About This Deal
Your tour begins when we pick you up from your Exmouth accommodation just before 7am (October to March), or 11am (April to September). We then take the half hour drive around the NW Cape to the Tantabiddi boat ramp. Along the way your guide will fill you in on the unique human and natural history of this World Heritage-listed area, point out flora and fauna, and share stories about their experiences living and working in Exmouth and Ningaloo Reef.
Upon arrival, you'll be kitted out with all of the necessary equipment, and following a kayaking and safety briefing, paddle your double sit-on-top kayak out to the Tantabiddi Sanctuary zone, a trip of approximately 30 minutes, where you'll enjoy spotting beautiful corals under your kayak.
Once you are in the sanctuary zone, your guide will tie your kayak off to a dedicated 'kayak-only' mooring, and following a snorkel and safety briefing, you'll slide over the side of your kayak to enjoy the wonders below. Your guide will be by your side every step of the way to point out marine life, take photos to share with you, and ensure that you are having the best experience possible.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum weight limit per person is 110kg, due to inherent limitations in kayak design
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Double sit-on-top kayaks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Long sleeve sun shirts & broad brim hats
- Complementary Photos
- Bottled water
Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times (minutes BEFORE tour start time):
- Mantarays 15 minutes
- Exmouth Escape Resort 10 minutes
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park 10 minutes
- Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort 10 minutes
- Ningaloo Lodge 10 minutes
- Potshot Resort 5 minutes
- Yardie Homestead 20 minutes AFTER tour start time
- Meet at Tantabiddi Boat Ramp (look for our white van and kayak trailer) 30 minutes AFTER tour start time
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exmouth Adventure Co in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.