Blessed with white sandy, crystal clear waters and abundant wildlife, Penguin Island only 45 minutes and a short ferry ride from Perth. Following a short ferry ride over to Penguin Island, enjoy a tour of the island to spot wildlife including an array of birdlife with amazing views. Watch the Penguins being fed in the Discovery Centre before boarding a boat for a Wildlife Cruise and a chance to spot Sea-Lions and Dolphins playing in the bay. After a lovely lunch chosen from a menu and included in the tour, you will be driven to Caversham Wildlife Park for a fantastic Aussie wildlife experience. See kangaroos, koalas, meet a wombat while supervised by a keeper, and you have a chance to watch a true blue Aussie farm show. This includes Sheep shearing, Whip cracking, Cow milking, Lamb feeding, Billy swinging and watch sheepdogs mustering the sheep. To finish off the day with one more special treat, a visit to a Chocolate factory for tastings of chocolate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penguin Island, Corner Arcadia Drive and Penguin Road Rockingham/Shoalwater Bay area, Rockingham, Western Australia 6169 Australia
After your tour bus picks you up from the centre of Perth, you will be taken south, to Rockingham where you board the ferry to the idyllic Penguin Island, home to the littlest Penguins. Once on the island there is free time to explore as well as enjoy the Discovery Centre experience and see the penguins being fed and swimming right in front of you. Next, hop on the wildlife cruise to explore the waters nearby and hopefully spot some local birdlife and marine animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pengo's Cafe, 153 Arcadia Dr, Shoalwater WA 6169, Australia
Enjoy lunch from a menu nearby to the beautful coastline
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
After lunch, your tour heads north east to Caversham Wildlife Park, in the Swan Valley, where you can get up close to Kangaroos, Koalas, Womabst and more unique Aussie wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Taste delicious chocolate from the chocolatier and enjoy time to browse their amazing chocolate varieties.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- On rare occasions, the weather or tides may stop the Glass bottom boat and/or Penguin Ferry. When this happens the tour will divert to Mandurah for a scenic Dolphin cruise with lunch held at a restaurant in Mandurah instead.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Island
- Entry/Admission - Pengo's Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Drinks and Food cannot be purchased on Penguin Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Tours Perth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.