Fliteschool Manly is the first and currently only authorised Fliteboard School operating in NSW. Fliteboard eFoil gives the sensation of flying over the water. It is an experience like no other
About This Deal
Fliteschool Manly is the first authorised Fliteboard school to open in NSW. Fliteschool Manly offers 1.5 hour lessons and tours from the beautiful waters of Church Point or Fishermans Beach, Collaroy. With a maximum of 5 people per instructor, to ensure safety and hands on tour. Fliteboard gives you the sensation of flying over the water. Carving like a snowboard in fresh powder, but with the freedom to ride anywhere, anytime, without wind or waves. It's fast, quiet and emission free. Escape the crowds.
Northern Beaches just got more exciting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Wetsuit and helmet provided
1858 Pittwater Rd, Church Point NSW 2105, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fliteschool Manly in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.