Experience the true local side of our great port city by hitting the pavement and walking our beautiful streets. Our vibrant city has so much to offer from hip and hidden cafes, brilliant bars, delicious restaurants and street art to its rich history as a trading place for over 40, 000 years. That tradition has continued and diversified to give us the thriving cultural hub Fremantle is today. From the oldest building in Western Australia, the Roundhouse, to the newest bars and cafes, here at Fremantle Tours will show you it all!
Our comfortable pace means that we can enjoy all the sights and sounds of Fremantle with frequent stops for photographs, stories, history and advice on the best spots for you to truly enjoy the best Freo has to offer. We travel about 4km (2.5 miles). All our tours have a maximum of 10 people so we can get to know you all. We think less is more and we can all have a better time for it!
What You'll Get
Fremantle Tours WALK tour covers Fremantle’s Indigenous culture, early European exploration, British settlement and convict history through to our hip bohemian present and exciting future. Be a traveler not a tourist with Fremantle Tours!
The WALK tour starts from outside the Norfolk Hotel, on the corner of Norfolk St and South Tce. Tours depart twice daily Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm. You will see your guide in a black or white Fremantle Tours shirt. Tours include a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way. We are also here to help, chat and can plan the rest of your stay in Fremantle, Perth and Western Australia.
• The Roundhouse - the oldest building in WA
• The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
• Fremantle Prison - our convict past
• Kings Square and Freo 2029 - the future of Freo
• Local cafes, bars and restaurants - the best spots to eat and drink
• Unique Street Art - from local and international artists
• Includes a coffee along the way!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart twice daily, Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm
- Tours depart from outside the Norfolk Hotel, on the corner of Norfolk St and South Tce
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our WALK tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lovely local guide
- Coffee along the way
- Baggage storage
- Coffee and/or Tea
- We have no hidden costs or extras!
Little Creatures Brewing, 40 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fremantle Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.