Bribie Island is the 4th Largest sand island in the world, it has an array of iconic Australian wildlife that can be seen in the wild. and is also a real alternative to a Fraser island tour for the time poor traveler.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brisbane City Council, 266 George St, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
We will pick you up from 151 Roma St Brisbane city and travel to Bribie island approximately 1 hours drive away.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bongaree Beach, Bribie Island, Queensland Australia
will travel to Bribie Island and head to the East side of the Island reaching a suburb called Woorim, where we let the tyres down and hit the surf beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Woorim Beach, Rickman Parade, Woorim, Bribie Island, Queensland 4507 Australia
After 4WD along the beach we reach a lagoon called Norfolk lagoon, where we will get out and spot local wildlife before jumping in the car and heading to mermaid lagoon for a swim. after this we will 4WD along the beach making our way up towards Fort Bribie WWII Bunkers, you’ll be amazed by the history of these great forts built in the 1940’s & There will be plenty of time to explore them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banksia Beach, Bribie Island, Queensland Australia
After a tour of Fort Bribie, this is when the real adventure and fun begins! We head inland and hit the 4WD tracks of the Bribie Island National Park. The scenery changes from rugged Australian bush to open forests, swampy wetlands and dirt roads, all in the blink of an eye. These areas of the island are only accessible in high clearance and low range 4WD’s.
With a stop for lunch and the opportunity to see local kangaroos, goannas and other wildlife at Poverty Creek, enjoy the serenity and the stunning views of The Glass House Mountains. After a picnic lunch and group photo in front of the Pumicestone Passage, we continue along the 4WD track to White Patch.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Brisbane City Council, 266 George St, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
after the tour of the National Park and beach we will return you to your original pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- children under 7 require a child seat to be provided by the guests
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
Traveler pickup is offered
bus stop 41 Adelaide st Brisbane city
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the G'day Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.