Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that first wave and wanting your own personal surfing experience; or even a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on your surfing technique, our 2 hour private surfing lessons give you that extra attention to detail and a dedicated coach to work with.
About This Deal
When you arrive at The Spit, you will find us in The Surf Shack, located behind the Seaway Cafe. Just walk down between the cafe and the amenities block and come in the back gate.
when you arrive we will have a few minutes to check in and receive your equipment before we go as a group down to the beach to start the lesson. If you arrive more than 10 min past the meeting time the class may have proceeded without you and it will be to late to join in as you will not have your equipment.
Then we head down on the beach the instructors will run through some important safety procedures and surf techniques before you hit the waves for some real thrills and spills.
The instructors will try their best to get some photos of you but they will not compromise your safety for a selfie so please follow their instructions carefully if you want good pic's.
after the lesson you will go back to the shack to view the photos then a few high fives and you will be on your way with a smile on your face.
To help us get you on to the beach as soon as possible please arrive on time, be wearing your swimmers and ensure you have completed the medical form via the link in your confirmation e mail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Parental assistance in the water may be require if your child is not a strong swimmer
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is the one that we can contact you on on the day of the surf lesson
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hotel pickup for participants only (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points for participants only
- All equipment for use during lesson
- Fresh water outdoor showers available and basic change rooms
- Free all day parking
- Pictures (when photographer available)
- Personal swimming wear
- We are un able to provide shuttle service for children under 5 who require child safety seat
- Shuttle for spectators as seats are limited to participants
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Get Wet Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.