Quad biking is a new and exciting way to explore the Australian bush on board your very own four wheeled fun machine. Imagine quad bike riding with your friends through some of the finest unspoilt wilderness and on our purpose built quad biking track. Quad biking is fantastic fun for family and friends, group outings for social organisations and corporate team building activities. Why not pack a picnic or enjoy a BBQ lunch (at own expense) on the banks of Popran Creek and enjoy the day at Glenworth Valley located just one hour north of Sydney’s Central Business District.
What You'll Get
Quad biking on a four wheel ATV is awesome fun and surprisingly easy. In fact, no experience is necessary and anyone 12 years and above can do it. All bikes are fully automatic making them easy to ride and use.
All riders receive a safety briefing, followed by individual instruction on how to control and manage their bike. Followed by some practical training and assessments on our confidence building course, before we hit the open trails to Glenworth Valley's purpose built quad biking track. Our quad biking adventure now features a number of new elements including a fun new water crossing (subject to weather conditions) with some more technical trails and challenges
Quad bike rides depart at 10am, 11.30am, 2pm and 3.30pm 7 days a week, subject to an advance booking. Please ensure you arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. All rides last for 1.5 hours duration and you can expect to cover at least 15 kms of terrain during your ride. Tours include quad bike, full instruction and safety equipment including a helmet and safety glasses.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a customer credit
- As you are hiring equipment from us, each quad bike booking will require a valid credit card number to be provided for security purposes in the event of any damage to the bikes etc (similar to when you hire a car or hotel room, for example).
- Group bookings for 6 people or more may need to pay a refundable bond (subject to terms and conditions). The bond will be returned less any damage or expenses that may occur.
- All riders need to pass our assessment test to qualify to go out on our rides. A 50% refund applies to any rider who fails our assessment test.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Full instruction and safety equipment including a helmet and safety glasses
- Entry/Admission - Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
69 Cooks Rd, Glenworth Valley NSW 2250, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.