Experience our professional Stand up Paddle activities on the Gold Coast, right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. We start your board hire with a safety briefing and an area briefing of where to go, then you get to launch the board and explore the waterways of the Gold Coast. Paddle a lap of one of the numerous islands and stop off for a coffee any one of the amazing cafes near the waterfront. The area of paddling is on the river and only on flat water so it is safe, fun & easy.
The calm waters here create ease of SUP'ing (stand up paddling) and are super fun to explore. It’s an incredible feeling standing on your paddleboard, perhaps spotting the local dolphins & create amazing photos! If we can we will capture your experience with photos for you to share on Social Media.
What You'll Get
We commence your board hire with a safety briefing, then a full description of where to paddle and how long it will take you to paddle here and there. You will be provided with a laminated map of the area showing points of interest and areas to avoid. You will love paddling here as there is loads to see and it is both calm & fun at the same time. Lots of treasured memories of your experience can be shared on Social Media.
After your SUP activity immerse yourself in the local way of life by enjoying a meal or coffee at the Famous Bumbles Cafe or perhaps you would prefer to sit in the park and enjoy Fish and Chips from the local cafe whilst taking in the beauty of Budds Beach and surrounds.
• Hire availability commences at 8:00 AM Daily (weather permitting)
• Meeting Point - Shop 4, 19 River Drive, Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise
• Full water safety briefing
• All equipment provided - board, paddle, leg rope
• Ask us to take your Photo for Social Media
• Life-jackets available More Information
Stand up paddle boarding is fun, exciting and also very relaxing. As a fitness regime SUP (stand up paddle) is becoming more popular as paddlers find it is a calorie burner even if you are leisurely meandering on the water. Try to do a yoga pose but be prepared to get wet!
Budds Beach, right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, is a friendly quiet place to SUP; we have a café, playgrounds & amenities to make your visit more comfortable, our locals’ best-kept secret! The dolphins visit us in the river quite often so keep an eye out for them frolicking in the shallows of the river at Budds Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- We supply all stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
- Life jackets are available on request
- Storage for small valuables (phone, keys etc)
- Photos to Social Media
- Paddlers should allow 1.5 hours for this experience
- T-shirts or Rash vests available for purchase
- Transportation to/from attractions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Vertical SUP Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.