Experience our professional Stand up Paddle lesson on the Gold Coast, right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. We commence with a safety briefing and then a basic lesson including a full demo from our qualified instructors. Then you get to test your balance in the shallow waters and before you know it you are paddling like a pro! We only paddle on flat water so it is safe, fun & easy.
The calm waters here create ease of learning SUP (stand up paddle) and your instructor will be with you every step of the way, you will enjoy SUP fully and want to do it again and again. We love to SUP and we love to share the experience with you. It’s an incredible feeling standing on your paddleboard, perhaps spotting the local dolphins & create amazing photos! Your lesson continues on the water where we discuss advanced paddle technique tips and stances for you to try. We will capture your first experience with photos during the lesson for you to share on Social Media.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Vertical SUP Hire, 19 River Dr Shop 4, Ground Level, Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Our shop is located in the Bumbles Cafe building, this cafe boasts a certain uniqueness not often seen on the Gold Coast. Definitely worth a stop for a coffee n cake either before or after your experience
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
You will see the Gold Coast from the water whilst learning to Stand Up Paddle, we create the memories for you and share the photos on Social Media.
You can see the Q1 building from the water and the high rises of Surfers Paradise... It's both tranquil and happening :-)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We supply all stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
- Life jackets are available on request
- Storage for small valuables (phone, keys etc)
- Photos to Social Media
- Paddlers should allow 1.5 hours for this experience
- T-shirts or Rash vests available for purchase
- Transportation to/from attractions
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Vertical SUP Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.