Enjoy one of Victoria's most spectacular destinations whilst taking in the breathtaking sunset overlooking the Twelve Apostles on a small-group Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne.
Your professional tour guide will take you to beautiful lookouts, wildlife spotting spots and stunning beaches on your way to the Port Campbell National Park.
The journey to the 12 Apostles is as much a part of the experience as viewing the famous limestone structures. Built by return soldiers in the early 1900's, the Great Ocean Road is the worlds largest War Memorial. Your guide will provide interesting facts and history of the area throughout the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anglesea, Anglesea, Victoria
Take a quick break in the idyllic seaside town of Anglesea, a favourite holidaying spot for locals due to its quiet atmosphere and stunning beaches.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Take a special photo at the start/end point of the Great Ocean Road
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
Home to a wild colony of Koalas, Kennet River is situated amongst the lush green forest of the Otway Ranges. During Winter you will have additional time here for lunch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Explore and learn the history of the Loch Ard, the most famous ship of the 'Shipwreck Coast'.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
See the world famous 12 Apostles during a stunning sunset - a must see!
If you have enough time, our guide might able to squeeze in a visit to the Gibson Steps!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
- Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Food & Drink
10 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go West Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.