Enjoy a 4-hour snorkel tour with the fish, on the Gold Coast with your local guide. Explore the calm waters of Wavebreak Island, as you discover the 450+ different fish species calling the Gold Coast home. During your 4-hour snorkel trip you will also have the opportunity to feed the fish and a special place we call Fish Rock!!
What You'll Get
Travelers will meet at our dive centre time to be confirmed at the time of booking unless an arranged pick-up is made.
We will then get your gear ready and head out to Wave break Island for an amazing snorkel adventure!
• Gold Coast Dive Centre, Shed 2 54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami, Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children, especially infants must be accompanied by an adult and is under your responsibility.
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkelling, please consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any major medical conditions.
- Customers must provide a contact number at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ALL SNORKEL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Not recommended for travellers with severe asthma or breathing difficulties/medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Food and drinks
54 Paradise Ave, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your hotel at the arranged time for your pick-up.
Departure times are between 7am and 11am all depends the sea high tide on the selected booking day.
*Please contact your local operator to confirm your specific departure time
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.