Take the plunge and tandem skydive over the Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. Your friendly guide will ensure your experience is one to remember for all of the right reasons. Take off from the International airport and take in the views of the city, canals and the ocean before landing on gorgeous Kirra beach. Free hotel transfers are offered from centrally located Surfers Paradise hotels.
About This Deal
A Tandem Skydive over the Gold Coast amazing beaches is an experience of a lifetime. After a short training session of approximately 15 minutes covering the equipment, free fall techniques, how to exit the aircraft and what to expect, you will accompany your instructor to the aircraft which will be taking off from the international airport. Once inside the aircraft you will ascend to your exit height of 12,000 feet. While climbing you will be able to take in the amazing views of the Gold Coast.
You will be securely harnessed to your instructor as you get ready for the rush of a lifetime! Your freefall will last approximately 45 seconds right over the beach. You whiz past huge white clouds on your rush back to earth. After reaching terminal velocity your instructor will deploy the parachute for a 4 to 5 minute float back to earth, the perfect opportunity to take in the awesome views of the gold coast. Your adventure concludes with a landing on the soft sandy beach at Kirra and the presentation of your Jump Certificate. Please Note: maximum weight for this experience is 95kgs
• Kirra Beach, Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
• Gold Coast Skydive, 18 Coyne St Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Queensland 4225 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: there must be a 24 hour gap between your last scuba dive and your tandem skydive. You can skydive and then scuba dive however so if you'd like to do both, consider booking your jump first
- Due to the weight / balance of the parachute, passengers weighing over 95kg must contact the local operator prior to jumping
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Ground training
- Skydive and beach landing
- Video and photo packages are available upon arrival at the office
- Optional $30 insurance
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gold Coast Skydive in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.