Learn to stand-up-paddleboard (SUP) and explore the Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island National Park surrounds with this 1-hour stand up paddle board hire. Paddleboard the crystal clear waters of the Pumicestone Passage at high tide and/or visit the many sandbars at low-tide. Feel like an explorer as you discover new beaches and lagoons where only boaters and very keen swimmers can venture. See what wildlife you can spot on the trip: stingrays, soldier crabs, kangaroos, turtles, dolphins and a myriad of sea birds. If you’d like to adventure for more than one hour, the staff at Golden Beach Hire are happy to discuss further ventures you can take on the water, sandbars and islands for anywhere from one-hour to a full-day of adventuring.
What You'll Get
Spot some of Queenslands most loved wildlife including stingrays, soldier crabs, kangaroos and a myriad of sea birds as you paddle over to Bribie Island National Park. Prior to departing you will need to:
• Complete paperwork, i.e. waiver and hire agreement
• Fit safety equipment, e.g. PFDs. All PFDs (Personal Floatation Devices) and paddles are provided with kayak hire.
• Safety briefing, recommendations and limitations while out on the water.
• Paddling instruction and proficiency check if required.
• If confident on the water, participants can explore the passage on their own, within stated limits, dependent upon tide direction.
• If not so confident on the water, participants can stay close to the business and instructors while they perfect their stroke, while they gain the confidence to paddle independently and return to starting point.
• After exploring the passage, return equipment to the point of hire.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems Not recommended for pregnant women
- All hires are subject to the weather conditions and the abilities of the paddlers. In winds over 15 knots all hires are cancelled.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 1-hour paddle board hire
- All safety equipment, instruction and paddles are provided with your hire.
- Entry/Admission - Bribe Island National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
On the beach, at the corner of Esplanade and Gregory Street, Golden Beach
9/1/2019 - 3/15/2020Monday - Sunday:07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return location is the same as departure location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Beach Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.