Have you ever wanted to see the Rings of Saturn? How about take pictures of the moon with your smartphone attached to a telescope? On this tour you can use a modern computerised Telescope to get a close up look at the night sky. You are also provided with Astro Binoculars to see the brilliance of the Milky Way. Learn about Aboriginal Astronomy and here stories from the Aboriginal Dreamtime relating to the stars above you. Your guide also points out local bush tucker growing in the areas you travel through. Do all this while enjoying a glass of wine and a Barbeque dinner overlooking the magnificent Pinnacles Desert.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
We sample wine, chocolate, coffee and honey from various producers located in the Swan Valley. You can also get lunch at some of the place we visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Here you can try Sand Boarding down the giant sand dunes. It's also a great place to take photos.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Nilgen Lookout, Indian Ocean Drive About 22 kms north of Lancelin, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
A beautiful nature reserve where we stop to see wildflowers in season.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
See the magnificent Pinnacles Desert at sunset. Enjoy a barbeque dinner with wine followed by stargazing with Telescopes and Astro Binoculars.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening, it can get quite cold in the Pinnacles Desert.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Nilgen Lookout
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- We don't provide lunch or afternoon tea. It is best to have an early lunch before we pick you up and you can purchase snacks at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory or bring something with you for afternoon tea.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GPS Adventure Tours WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.