See the native plants used by the Aborigines for food, medicine and tool making.
View humpback whales during the whale migration season through our powerful binoculars.
Enjoy a barbeque dinner in the desert under the stars with a glass of wine.
Take a photo of the moon using your smartphone attached to our telescope. See the magnificent star clusters and nebulas through our telescope and astro binoculars.
Here stories from the Dreamtime about the night sky, created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborigines.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
Stop at the Bakery for a toilet stop and food if you are hungry. Then we drive to the pure white, giant sand dunes where you can try sandboarding. Also a great place to take photos.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Nilgen Lookout, Indian Ocean Drive About 22 kms north of Lancelin, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
A beautiful nature reserve where we stop to see wildflowers in season.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hangover Bay, Indian Ocean Dr Nambung National Park, Coral Coast Region, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
A beautiful little secluded bay that was used as a meeting place by local Aboriginal Tribes. See the plant the Aborigines used to make fishing nets as well as numerous other plants used as Bush Tucker and Medicine.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
See the magnificent Pinnacles Desert at sunset. Enjoy a barbeque dinner with wine followed by stargazing with Telescopes and Astro Binoculars. Here Dreamtime stories of the night sky created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborgines.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening, it can get quite cold in the Pinnacles Desert.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Completed the Government Covid -19 Tourism Clean accreditation programme.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Nilgen Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Hangover Bay
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- We don't provide lunch or afternoon tea. It is best to have lunch before we pick you up.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lumineer Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.